1. In our Digital Colouring mini course, we'll be using Clip Studio Paint Pro to study how to colour digitally on a computer or tablet! We've adapted the lessons to fit all different digital illustration software, so even if you don't have Clip Studio, you'll be able to follow along and learn super helpful tips for your software of choice!
2. We'll be looking at how to draw faces and expressions using the most popular art styles and techniques in the industry today. As well as learning how to draw all kinds of anime classics - including school uniforms, maid outfits, and "chibi" characters!
3. Learning how to create beautiful backgrounds that help your characters stand out.
4. In our highly requested Manga Illustration mini course, we'll be looking at the whole process that Japanese professionals go through when creating manga comics. From planning the story, all the way through to illustrating and printing your work.
5. How to take on and complete commissions. A big part of many pro illustrators' careers is taking on and carrying out job requests. We'll be going through the process step by step, so you're ready to take on commissions of your own!
6. Taking your work to the next level! We look back at some of the areas we studied in past lessons, and use some simple yet effective techniques to give our illustrations an extra professional touch. From drawing to colouring and composition, these lessons will introduce you to all kinds of techniques used by professional illustrators in Japan.
For a rundown of all individual lesson topics and content, please check the "course curriculum" below!