Anime Art Academy Affiliate Campaign: Receive 40% commission for every purchase!
If you share a link to Anime Art Academy on your website, Facebook or other social media account, you’ll be able to get hold of a generous percentage of the course fee paid by anyone who comes to our site via your link.
It’s simple – just copy and paste your custom Anime Art Academy URL on your web page or social media account! When a user comes to us from that custom link, and ends up joining one of our paid courses, you will get a percentage of that purchase price.
Now is the time to sign up as an affiliate, because we are running a special campaign for the launch of our site – you will get a whole 40% of the course sign-up fee!
The quick and simple way to become an Anime Art Academy Affiliate…
1) To become an affiliate, first you will need to sign up for an Anime Art Academy account. Click “Free Sign Up” in the top right of our homepage to sign up. This sign-up is totally free, but it is essential that you complete the process so that we can pay you your commission.
Important! Please make sure to place “–affiliate” at the end of your username to mark yourself as an Affiliate User.
2) Next we need you to send us some simple information about you and your site, so that we can assess whether our sites are compatible. Please send the following information to us at [email protected] :
・The email address you used to sign up for our site
・The username you chose for your account
・A link to the website and/or social media account on which you plan to post our URL
・A quick summary of what your site is about
・The average number of monthly visitors you receive at the above site
It can take several days for us to assess you information and get back in touch. We thank you for your patience.
If your application is successful, we will get back to you to let you know, and your account will shortly be changed to an Affiliate account. We will change the account type, so there's no need for you to do anything.
3) To check if your account has been changed into an Affiliate Account, please log in and look for “Admin” in our main menu. Only Affiliate and Admin account users can see this menu option, so if you cannot see the Admin option on the menu, please wait a little longer for your account to be turned into an Affiliate Account.
4) On the left-hand side of the Admin page, you will see a “Payout Details” option. Click here and enter your Paypal details. This will be the account we use to send you your commission.
5) To find your individual affiliate code, you will need to click on Admin again and return to your Affiliate Dashboard. At the bottom of that page you will see “Affiliate Links”, along with a link generator for you to create your own custom URL.
Simply copy and paste the following URL into the input box: https://animeartacademy.com/
And then click "Generate"
The URL generated is your unique personal affiliate URL. Any time it is used, it will let us know that you were the one who sent us that visitor!
6) Finally, click the personal link to copy it, and then paste it wherever you feel you will get the most attention from users.
No matter where the URL is posted, you will get affiliate commission from any transaction made by a user who came to us from your link, so feel free to post it on multiple platforms – your web page, social media account etc.
If you would like to place a banner on your page, feel free to use one of the banners below and connect it to your personal URL.
The only thing we ask of our affiliates is to please not use your URL or banners to spam forums or social media platforms, or in any other way that may give our site a negative image. Thank you for your cooperation.
When do our affiliates get paid?
We will send you your profits on the 5th business day of every month. These monthly deposits are made to your PayPal account and consist of your earnings from any course purchased at least 60 days prior to that date.
For example, on March 5th, you would receive a payment for all course purchases that took place in the month of January. Then, on April 5th, you are paid for purchases made in the month of February, and so on.
Remember, if the 5th of any month falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, you'll receive the payments on the next working day.
For more information on payment schedules see the official Teachable guide below:
When Will I Be Paid Out by Teachable?
Until you earn $500 per month as an affiliate, simply report those earnings as miscellaneous self-employment income when you file your taxes.
If you are a U.S. citizen and your earnings exceed $500, you will be issued a 1099 form to declare the money as self employment earnings. We will request a W9 from you and that information will be used to send your 1099.
For more detailed information on Tax see the following Teachable article:
Understanding Taxes as a School Owner, Author, or Affiliate
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.